BootlegZone

Made for and by bootleg lovers
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:39 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Bulldog69
 Post subject: Bad Trade: hootowl
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:54 pm 

Bad Trader: " hootowl "
He Didn't Want To Replace One DVD I Got From Him I Don't Care The Replace But, this Trader Keeps Sending Me Messages :x
If Some One Can Stop This Guy Doing That
That'll Be Great.
:no:

Bulldog69

Last edited by Bulldog69 on Fri May 12, 2006 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gripmenow
 Post subject: BULLDOG69 ... bad trader
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:29 am 

Bad Trader: " hootowl "
He Didn't Want To Replace One DVD I Got From Him I Don't Care The Replace But, this Trader Keeps Sending Me Messages
If Some One Can Stop This Guy Doing That
That'll Be Great. .....

MY REPLY TO BULLDOGS BULLSH*T ...LOL

BULLBABES...YOU ARE PATHETIC...YOU EMAILED ME SAYING YOU DIDNT RECEIVE THE DVD IN THE PACKAGE OF 8 (4CD'S AND 4 DVD'S)...THEN APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR YOU EMAIL ME SAYING YOU DID RECEIEVE IT BUT IT WASNT PLAYING RIGHT DUE TO SCRATCHES...I EMAILED YOU BACK SAYING I WOULD REPLACE IT...AND UNBENOWST TO YOU...I WORK A VERY BUSY SCHEDULE...I DONT LIVE WITH MOMMY AND DADDY...AND JUST LIKE THE SARCASM HERE...YOU GOT UPSET...NOW THIS IS WHERE YOU PLACED ME...SHAME ON BULLBABES...SHAME....BUT YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THE DVD'S....HOT RIGHT...VERY CLEAR! ...NEXT TIME BULLS BE PATIENT TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY OFF IN 8 DAYS AS I TODAY YOU IN EMAIL...SHAME BULLS SHAME

Andrey
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:58 am 

gripmenow wrote:
MY REPLY TO BULLDOGS BULLSH*T ...LOL

BULLBABES...YOU ARE PATHETIC...YOU EMAILED ME SAYING YOU DIDNT RECEIVE THE DVD IN THE PACKAGE OF 8 (4CD'S AND 4 DVD'S)...THEN APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR YOU EMAIL ME SAYING YOU DID RECEIEVE IT BUT IT WASNT PLAYING RIGHT DUE TO SCRATCHES...I EMAILED YOU BACK SAYING I WOULD REPLACE IT...AND UNBENOWST TO YOU...I WORK A VERY BUSY SCHEDULE...I DONT LIVE WITH MOMMY AND DADDY...AND JUST LIKE THE SARCASM HERE...YOU GOT UPSET...NOW THIS IS WHERE YOU PLACED ME...SHAME ON BULLBABES...SHAME....BUT YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THE DVD'S....HOT RIGHT...VERY CLEAR! ...NEXT TIME BULLS BE PATIENT TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY OFF IN 8 DAYS AS I TODAY YOU IN EMAIL...SHAME BULLS SHAME

Andrey
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:59 am 

http://www.bootlegzone.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=8203

Andrey
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:28 pm 

gripmenow wrote:
bull we both know the email i sent you saying id replace it...it was once and you know it...you sill pathetic slab of meat and bones...hey bull remeber this...

hey ***

this dvd The Beatles - Compleat
only plays some part and in the midle to the end won't at all it won't play and any of my dvd players neither the computer and i tried to copy it it won't pass.

then my reply

pretty cool...first you rip me apart saying you never got the dvd and now youre saying it doesnt play...first let me start with saying it was spot check all the way through on several dvd players...and worked im in the usa using ntsc and region free or region 1

second...
email you asking if you wanted to make another trade interested in the rolling stones tv clips vols 1-10
but i never mentioned the poor quality beatles cartoon discs due to poor visual appeal and audio...or the lack of menu on beatles wives ...or the hard to understand vocal j lennon on abbey road talks ...but thats cause i enjoy trading and expect imperfection
i was impressed by the stones tv clips menu and all and sort to trade more within that realm...i focus on the positive...

before leaving any kind of feed back think about the effort put into this trade...i dont have feed back cause i dont ask for it...***

boy were you upset to go right for the throat on the hall of shame....shame on the bully....shame shame on the bully...im off to sleep anyhow bulls...nite

ringosshed
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:20 pm 

I just had a great trade with Hootowl. Maybe there's something gone astray here.

steve23yh
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:31 pm 

Like ringoshed, just did a trade with hootowl - went an absolute treat. Speedy and excellent discs.

ringosshed
 Post subject: DONT RUN FOWL OF HOOTOWL
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:45 am 

This guy Tim is a complete nut job. I even defended him on a previous post but he's out of control. I traded with him and it was fine even though I got TAO live stuff and crappy brand name discs. That didn't bother me as much as he wouldn't respond to my e-mails and give me any feedback. I changed my review and said I'd be glad to ammend once he responded. Then he changed his on me and started his little tirade.

I decided to check his feedback and found he has gone so far to create profiles under:

Yummybugga
Musicman13
Getemgood ( oh how clever Timmyboy )
Stonesrollin
Cocobutter
Nau65
GdaDVD72.

Using these profiles he bad mouths other honourable people on this site
ie Beatle Ross among aothers or even more pathetic pretends he's traded with himself so he can have a higher trader rating. I hope someone can kick your sadd little butt off this site. You are a disgrace to trading. I'm sure after reading this I'll have numerous posts from your fictitious self saying I never sent discs or whatever and I'm actually quite looking forward to it. It will just re-affirm what a pathetic little git you are.

Bulldog69
 Post subject: AGAIN
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:32 pm 

you sent me a message a long ago and telling me that this guy was a good trader and :worship: sorry if this is making you mad but this are my feelings about people who don't listen i "DON'T HAVE BAD FEELINGS AGAINST ANYBODY" all we need is to be "HONEST" with each other and again sorry if you got all this wrong i'm kool and i never "SCREWED UP" nobody specialy "BOOTLEGZONE" traders and anybody and anyway i did got "SCREWED UP" from other people but "LIFE GOES ON" takecare.
One More Thing I Never "CHANGED" My User Name So Please People Don't Confuse Me With This Kind Of People I've Been "Bulldog69" All The Time.

:x :getit:
:boxing:

Last edited by Bulldog69 on Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

ringosshed
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:31 pm 

Is that supposed to frighten me you little loser.

Macca
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:11 pm 

Ringoshed, is Bulldog69 this Tim?

//McKenzie

ringosshed
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:25 pm 

I'm pretty sure it is why would any decent trader want to defend this lunatic.

Macca
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:53 pm 

I don't know, maybe Bulldog69 express how he feel against Tim?
But will let that be unsaid.

Hope that everything work's out for you.

//McKenzie

ringosshed
 Post subject: Re: AGAIN
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:12 pm 

Bulldog69 wrote:
you sent me a message a long ago and telling me that this guy was a good trader and :worship: sorry if this is making you mad but this are my feelings about people who don't listen i "DON'T HAVE BAD FEELINGS AGAINST ANYBODY" all we need is to be "HONEST" with each other and again sorry if you got all this wrong i'm kool and i never "SCREWED UP" nobody specialy "BOOTLEGZONE" traders and anybody and anyway i did got "SCREWED UP" from other people but "LIFE GOES ON" takecare.
One More Thing I Never "CHANGED" My User Name So Please People Don't Confuse Me With This Kind Of People I've Been "Bulldog69" All The Time.

:x :getit:
:boxing:

Sorry Bulldog. I thought your name was another one of Hootowl's phantom
monikers. Please accept my appologies mate.

Bulldog69
 Post subject: no problem
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:37 pm 

No Problem 8)
Takecare.
Friend:Bulldog
:peace:

ringosshed
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:27 am 

Hootowl is at it again with more fake members. Add to the seven or so above: Musictomyearz. LadieJanie68, Willytrades. He creates these fake profiles and pretends they have traded with him. If you look under any of these they have no items or wants in the lists and the only people they have traded with is HOOTOWL who they rave over. He is now personally attacking traders and calling them gay. Anyone know if we can close out these fake accts and reviews and have this idiot banned from trading?

ringlesso
 Post subject: i agree dont change names
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:20 pm 

Ringo or Andy who uses a PO box in La Mesa California...i agree dont change names ....but dont also post personal information as you do. Ringo or andy if thats your real name, you are posting personal information. Dont do it, it makes the whole system fall apart. if you have a problem walk away. it looks like you got involved with something after the fact.

Where's my ring OH!

ringosshed
 Post subject: Re: i agree dont change names
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:55 pm 

ringlesso wrote:
Ringo or Andy who uses a PO box in La Mesa California...i agree dont change names ....but dont also post personal information as you do. Ringo or andy if thats your real name, you are posting personal information. Dont do it, it makes the whole system fall apart. if you have a problem walk away. it looks like you got involved with something after the fact.

Where's my ring OH!

Hello Tim. Pretty sure this is you to the pathetic writing. Another one of your fake profiles? Do you have a life? Hopefully, you will soon be banned from the site. Sorry if you don't like me posting personal information. I'd like to post your head through my fist you pathetic little git. Come to La Mesa and we'll settle it UFC style if you like.

ringlesso
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:38 pm 

andy blackhurst known as ringoswig places a rating of 0 / 10 on hootowl who has decent trades...

this is the comment ringoswig aka Andy Blackhurst PO BOX Man Mesa California...leaves in his profile...

Nice trade with Tim. great discs and speedy
delivery. Great new trader to Bootlegzone.
I am changing my review as, despite many requests, Tim won't give me a review in return despite being on BZ regularly. What gives? Glad to ammend this once you respond. Thanks a lot Tim for the negative feedback. I didn't even mention your TAO shows and Berkley and Jensen discs or that I traded with you to help you out as a newbie. All I asked was could you give me feedback and I got no response. Feedback from others speaks volumes for you.

Hootowl explained it to you as he explained to everyone including a few of your other buddies. Now it seems to be a turf war. Hey Andy I see you are pointing the finger to who who who is hootoowl? Like the sarcasm?

It certainly is not me and it certainly is not Bulldog69. So move on and stop being childish. Otherwise youmay find yourself in a lawsuit and the whole system as I said before will come crumbling down because of YOUR childish behavior. As others agree but keep quiet (shhhhhh) about the whole thing.

Dont bother to respond these are my last words.

Macca
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:10 pm 

Why would you, ringlesso, bother to answer and keep your hunt on ringosshed if you are not Tim? Makes no sense to me.
I hope everyting works out for you ringosshed! :good:

//McKenzie

ringlesso
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:28 pm 

McKenzie,

why would you answer for ringoswig if your not him? makes sense? For one, to add to the fire, I too got a bad review for not giving Ringo a timely review when he begged after several replys and telling i dont give reviews. So like hoot owl, I too had receieved a bitter review of which I could have cared less if i received any at all. Ringo... does this incident begin to remind you of Jan.2005? I wouldnt think so. and wouldnt admit to it either...its only dirty laundry... so just like hoot owl... when (step one)some one posts on the internet for everyone to see...then takes it a step further(step two) post personal info...(step three)they need to be prepared to pay the consequences, which is making a system crumble...

my advice walk away dont be an idiot, youre ruining it for us all!
I hope it works out for you hootowl :good:

Macca
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:48 pm 

I'm not ringoswig I just wonder why you answer for another man.
That's all.

//McKenzie

Andrey
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:19 pm 

First of all, I must say that I don't think that leaving feedback is a mandatory requirement for every trade on BootlegZone. I think that trader should decide himself to leave feedback or not to leave.
As the result, I don't think that leaving negative feedback as result of non-feedback in return isn't good decision.
From the other hand, I believe that almost all profiles mentioned by ringosshed (Musicman13, stonesrollin, cocobutter, Nauj65, GdaDVD72, Yummybugga and musictomyearz) relates to hootowl. Not sure about getemgood though.
First 5 profiles was registered on one day, others within several days after. All profiles have no any trade lists, no any feedbacks (excerpt to hootowl) and more - last visit date is the same as date of registration.
For sure that's can be checked by administrator.

ringosshed
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:37 pm 

Andrey wrote:
First of all, I must say that I don't think that leaving feedback is a mandatory requirement for every trade on BootlegZone. I think that trader should decide himself to leave feedback or not to leave.
As the result, I don't think that leaving negative feedback as result of non-feedback in return isn't good decision.
From the other hand, I believe that almost all profiles mentioned by ringosshed (Musicman13, stonesrollin, cocobutter, Nauj65, GdaDVD72, Yummybugga and musictomyearz) relates to hootowl. Not sure about getemgood though.
First 5 profiles was registered on one day, others within several days after. All profiles have no any trade lists, no any feedbacks (excerpt to hootowl) and more - last visit date is the same as date of registration.
For sure that's can be checked by administrator.

Thank you Andrey. This guy is a nut. Also thanks to Father McKenzie. Andrey can you forward my complaints to Tilleul? I'm not even sure that Tilleul is even around but it might help. Getemgood ( think about it ) is him too. All I asked him to do was leave me feedback. He's too lazy to do that but not to spend hours creating fake profiles and feedback and slandering others. Is this someone we want on BZ?

ringosshed
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:41 pm 

ringlesso wrote:
andy blackhurst known as ringoswig places a rating of 0 / 10 on hootowl who has decent trades...

this is the comment ringoswig aka Andy Blackhurst PO BOX Man Mesa California...leaves in his profile...

Nice trade with Tim. great discs and speedy
delivery. Great new trader to Bootlegzone.
I am changing my review as, despite many requests, Tim won't give me a review in return despite being on BZ regularly. What gives? Glad to ammend this once you respond. Thanks a lot Tim for the negative feedback. I didn't even mention your TAO shows and Berkley and Jensen discs or that I traded with you to help you out as a newbie. All I asked was could you give me feedback and I got no response. Feedback from others speaks volumes for you.

Hootowl explained it to you as he explained to everyone including a few of your other buddies. Now it seems to be a turf war. Hey Andy I see you are pointing the finger to who who who is hootoowl? Like the sarcasm?

It certainly is not me and it certainly is not Bulldog69. So move on and stop being childish. Otherwise youmay find yourself in a lawsuit and the whole system as I said before will come crumbling down because of YOUR childish behavior. As others agree but keep quiet (shhhhhh) about the whole thing.

Dont bother to respond these are my last words.

Lawsuit hahahhahahhaha Tim nice one!!! Keep trading with yourself noone else will.