BootlegZone

Made for and by bootleg lovers
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:24 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
DannyBhoy
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:14 pm 

Why should anyone ever bother trading with Justin?

I agreed to a trade in January with all the hallmarks of trades described by numerous other traders on this thread. Ive had a bad experience before (see Prezes) and been trading long enough to get a hint of a rat. Now after several messages to him and no reply for over a month i have had enough. Im not wasting any more time.

His attitude is a disgrace to the Zone, and its unfortunate that he can attempt to disgrace impeccable traders like perci96. So Justin fulfils his side of the bargain after months of abuse and/or ignoring messages? Why bother? Trading is a pleasure, not a struggle.

Everything else has already been said

brianwilson7477
 Post subject: ANYBODY WANNA TRADE???
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:37 pm 

hey anybody wanna trade?
you can send your end of the trade first!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
FREE FREE DISCS!
Yep i got perci96 discs he sent me, but i couldn 't listen to them cause they where covered in gay aids infested giz, so i had to throw them out,
andybody wanna trade????
hahahhahhaha

perci96
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:14 am 

That's just wonderful Justin. How creative of you showing off your verbal aptitude. I enjoy the fact that I'm your personal whipping post even though you've SCREWED a host of good, honest folks out of discs, blatantly lied, and have now taken on this oddly creepy behavior.

Whatever floats your boat.

If you recall, this all started because of your failure to COMMUNICATE, NOT because I was so hard up for your music (insert lame ass joke here). Believe me, I have plenty to tide me over...

You can say whatever else you want. In the grand scheme of things, they're only words...

Marston
 Post subject: Re: ANYBODY WANNA TRADE???
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:28 pm 

brianwilson7477 wrote:
Yep i got perci96 discs he sent me, but i couldn 't listen to them cause they where covered in gay aids infested giz, so i had to throw them out,
andybody wanna trade????
hahahhahhaha

I don't want to be picky, but if you are going to be a rude, offensive, infantile maladapt, you might as well get it right. The word Justin is looking for here is not "infested" but "infected." They sound similar but have different meanings. A house might be infested with rats or cockroaches but human seminal fluid is infected with the HIV virus. "Infested" means "overrun"; "infected" means "contaminated." Also, the preferred spelling of the vulgarism for sperm is "jism," so if one feels the need to abbreviate by a single letter, "jiz" might be acceptable, but "giz" would not. Finally, on a scientific note, seminal fluid may be infected with the HIV virus, but not with AIDS itself. AIDS is a medical condition, not a pathogen. And, of course, there is no such thing as "gay" HIV. Although there may be various strains of the HIV virus, the strains do not have any sexual orientation and therefore, cannot properly be characterized as "gay" (or "straight," for that matter).

As much as I am disturbed by Justin's apparent sociopathy, it is also troubling that in expressing his insult, he did not get a single thing right. That alone would be reason enough not to trade with him.

madmanrick
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:30 pm 

Marston wrote:
brianwilson7477 wrote:
andybody wanna trade????
hahahhahhaha

I don't want to be picky, but if you are going to be a rude, offensive, infantile maladapt, you might as well get it right. The word Justin is looking for here is not "infested" but "infected." They sound similar but have different meanings. A house might be infested with rats or cockroaches but human seminal fluid is infected with the HIV virus. "Infested" means "overrun"; "infected" means "contaminated." Also, the preferred spelling of the vulgarism for sperm is "jism," so if one feels the need to abbreviate by a single letter, "jiz" might be acceptable, but "giz" would not. Finally, on a scientific note, seminal fluid may be infected with the HIV virus, but not with AIDS itself. AIDS is a medical condition, not a pathogen. And, of course, there is no such thing as "gay" HIV. Although there may be various strains of the HIV virus, the strains do not have any sexual orientation and therefore, cannot properly be characterized as "gay" (or "straight," for that matter).

As much as I am disturbed by Justin's apparent sociopathy, it is also troubling that in expressing his insult, he did not get a single thing right. That alone would be reason enough not to trade with him.

Brilliant, simply brilliant!

Rick

nobody
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:33 am 

Marston wrote:
brianwilson7477 wrote:
andybody wanna trade????
hahahhahhaha

Marston is the science guy!!!!!!!! Justin, you probably dropped out of high school to do drugs or do your girlfriends one of the two. Also, your ability to talk is AWFUL!!!!! If you can't show some respect to traders on Bootlegzone, then just go ahead and screw off. Also, DON'T COME AROUND HERE NO MORE AND OFFER ANYMORE TRADES YOU ADOLEBRAIN IDIOT!!!!!!!

Also, how can such a moron would love Brian Wilson and The Beach Boys?

brianwilson7477
 Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:00 pm 

free free free free discs
thanks all, i love the free discs
anybody wanna trade?
just send to me first!
hahahahhah

chill782001
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:36 pm 

Dude, you are clearly disturbed. I was sympathetic in my first post in this thread, but I'm not going to be this time. I think I can speak for 99.9% of BZ members when I say that we don't want someone like you here. Anybody can accidentally overload themselves, a sin of enthusiam usually, and it may take a while for them to catch up. It's happened to us all at least once, but I'm sure that we all honoured our commitments even though it may have taken us a little while to do so. However, your repeated gleeful posts celebrating the fact that you have ripped off other traders leave me with no sympathy for you at all. I guess you're not smart enough to realise that the handful of "free" discs which you appear so pleased about have cost you the potential hundreds which you could have acquired in the future by just being honest, patient and not ripping people off.

chuckiezee
 Post subject: Brian Wilson
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:16 am 

just want to say.....I have yet to trade with anyone on here and I don't have much to start with......and I truly appreciate assholes like you making it that much harder for one like me to get my foot in the door.. not all newbies are like this....please remember that vets....you were in my position once......sadly it's jerks like him that keep commercial bootleggers in the world....because it makes too many wary of new traders

alfienoakes101
 Post subject: Re: hello
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:21 pm 

brianwilson7477 wrote:
wllrote a song, like to hear it, hear it goes

free free free, free free free,
free discs at bootleg zone
i will re register and get ever more
it's easy
all you need is free discs
free, free, free
free disc is all you need

hahah it's my take on the beatles - all you need is love
brian wilson
haahahahh asssholes

After Nobody's incisive analysis and critique of Justin Bozung's controversial medical theories, I thought I might offer a literary perspective on his poetic offerings.

Despite his disregard for conventional forms, and the narrowness of theme (stealing CD's), his charming verse touches on all the great universal emotions: love, desire and mortality. Taken metaphorically, there is an underlying humanity reminiscent - although not derivative - of early Keats.

Apparent too is an introspection that is neither self-indulgent, nor suffering of the sterile self-consciousness that can all too often afflict such a self-aware mind. He deftly leaps from the particular and personal, to the universal, with an empathy that could make this reader believe that his lines were constructed for myself alone.

I hope that this foray into the world of poetry is the first of many for this brilliant young writer.

Justin, you describe it as a song: by this I assume that you have some music in mind. I for one would be eager to hear it if and when a recording becomes available.

Of course, if this is as part of a trade, I must insist that you send your side first.

brianwilson7477
 Post subject: my song
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:54 pm 

it does have music:
i just used the beatles - all you need is love

free free free
free free free
no one is gonna get their discs
there's nothing that can be said or done

theres nothing you all can do
free free free

marklopez
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:08 pm 

It would be nice to know the address of brianwilson7477.
That way everyone he's upset can send him a 'token' of their appreciation.

cozmikdebris
 Post subject: Re: Brian Wilson
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:21 pm 

chuckiezee wrote:
just want to say.....I have yet to trade with anyone on here and I don't have much to start with......and I truly appreciate assholes like you making it that much harder for one like me to get my foot in the door..

And scaring off those with a ton of stuff. People like this are the reason I can never trade with anyone. I already get more far more music than I could possibly listen to from newsgroups and elsewhere, so I really don't need to. This brianwilson will one day have his skull opened up with a baseball bat, I'm sure.

hamburgerpimp
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:13 pm 

brianwilson_7477 wrote:
marklopez wrote:

you cant put adress on here

Maybe not, but p.m.'s can be sent. :D

P.T.Barnum
 Post subject: Justin Bozung, a thief and a liar
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:26 pm 

:no: :no: :no: Justin Bozung :no: :no: :no:
is currently advertising his Homemade DVD's
over on the Messageboard at brianwilson.com
for money :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why don't some of you nice folk go over there
and leave some recommendations 8O for him 8)

alfienoakes101
 Post subject: Re: hey
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:43 am 

brianwilson7477 wrote:
so i would appreciate it if you could just stop, if i had a trade with you, talk me, and i will make it right, right now, i will send you whatever you wanted, real discs just for you to stop

What about the rest of us, Justin?

joguema
 Post subject: Re: hey
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:27 am 

Yeah, what about me, Justin? - You have stolen 31 discs from me alone !!!

alfienoakes101 wrote:
brianwilson7477 wrote:
so i would appreciate it if you could just stop, if i had a trade with you, talk me, and i will make it right, right now, i will send you whatever you wanted, real discs just for you to stop

What about the rest of us, Justin?

marklopez
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:27 pm 

brianwilson_7477 wrote:
marklopez wrote:

you cant put adress on here
you pussys chicken - its agenst rules

all you need is free cds
hahahahaha

Against the rules?How ironic.
Anyway ,ignoring that , holders of the address of the millionaire/tramp are encouraged to post it on the Hall Of Shame forum as well as pass it through pm's .
'Tokens' can include appreciative gestures such as anthrax,ricin and faeces.

brianwilson7774
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:30 pm 

Hi Justin,

how about this:

You send all the discs, which you still owe the people here (and you will know, who they are) within the next 4 weeks from today and we forget about you.

If you fail to do so, someone may have the idea to inform the cops/FBI/CIA that you

- deal with drugs

- have very good connections to a certain person, who sent planes into houses

- ... any more suggestions?

I'm sure that THEY will find you, even if you move from one house to another every few weeks.

brianwilson7477
 Post subject: ok
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:27 pm 

ok, send me the list
and i will make it right for EVERYONE

SrFrog
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:39 pm 

Justin, thank you for the offer that you made yesterday on the Brian Wilson Message Board. I seriously considered purchasing those DVD's you were offering.

Just based on your poor attitude, I will not be following through with an order. If you are trying to be a business person of any type (eg. the selling of DVD's on one site and your behaviour on this site), it's time to grow up. Word gets around fast.

alfienoakes101
 Post subject: Re: ok
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:07 pm 

brianwilson7477 wrote:
ok, send me the list
and i will make it right for EVERYONE

I can only speak for myself, but I have absolutely no interest in receiving anything from Justin. Your comments about me and others have been disgusting, and I would rather you sent me nothing. As far as I'm concerned, you crossed a threshold when you started these personal attacks, and have no desire to help you sell your DVDs.

By the way Justin, there is a pretty comprehensive selection of Beach Boys bootlegs here on BZ. I'm not aware of any factory pressed 5 DVD set from Japan, so maybe you'd like to post a little more information. I'm sure there are a lot of people reading this that are very curious about just what it is you're selling. I have never heard of these "real Japan imports" as you call them.

This is the Bootleg Zone, so it would seem to be an appropriate place to share your new discovery. Funny, I don't remember it being in your list.

P.T.Barnum
 Post subject: Justin Bozung
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:10 pm 

:zz: Justin Bozung has also paid a visit to the Imagination site and left an
advertisement for his DVDR's there at The Trading Post.

Let's hope that none of the folks that visit there will take him up on his kind offer :what:

P.T.Barnum
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:34 pm 

:eek2: Wow, that was fast, advert has already been deleted 8O

dirty_dog_bootlegs
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:09 pm 

8O
And you all thought W.O.Boogie, BipBop & I were bad????
Ai-yi-yi- My head hurts! :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next