BootlegZone

Made for and by bootleg lovers
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
The Fool
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:27 pm
Posts: 3128
Location: aboard Global flight 33 trying to get back home
So what's up with these BZ profiles:

brianwilson7477 (Justin Bozung)

and this one:

brianwilson_7477

Are they both the same?


Top
 Profile  
 
daverude
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:55 pm
Posts: 299
Location: Down In The Boondocks
Megofan posted:
Quote:
just found this out: bozung the thief (aka doug dennis) receives mail at michigan. their property assessor says this lot belongs to PEARSON HERBERT F. The same name has another address in this town and a PHONE NUMBER: (734) 663-7193. Call and harass the shit out of the thief.


If I were you, I wouldn't call & harass Herbert F. Pearson. He might only be the landlord.....


Top
 Profile  
 
MarkL
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:54 pm
Posts: 4
daverude wrote:
Megofan posted:
Quote:
just found this out: bozung the thief (aka doug dennis) receives mail at michigan. their property assessor says this lot belongs to PEARSON HERBERT F. The same name has another address in this town and a PHONE NUMBER: (734) 663-7193. Call and harass the shit out of the thief.


If I were you, I wouldn't call & harass Herbert F. Pearson. He might only be the landlord.....


...and he might be the thief.


Top
 Profile  
 
dumbangel
 Post subject: Justin's Phone Number
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 1:10 am
Posts: 5
If anyone wants Justin's number it is:

517-202-1111


Top
 Profile  
 
Padilla
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:38 am
Posts: 1843
Location: Going in Woolton's backdoor.
Since this is all brought back to life for some fun reason, Im actually looking for his pager number................ Who can win!?!?!?!


Top
 Profile  
 
daverude
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:55 pm
Posts: 299
Location: Down In The Boondocks
MarkL wrote:
daverude wrote:
Megofan posted:
Quote:
just found this out: bozung the thief (aka doug dennis) receives mail at michigan. their property assessor says this lot belongs to PEARSON HERBERT F. The same name has another address in this town and a PHONE NUMBER: (734) 663-7193. Call and harass the shit out of the thief.


If I were you, I wouldn't call & harass Herbert F. Pearson. He might only be the landlord.....


...and he might be the thief.


What if he isn't?


Top
 Profile  
 
marklopez
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:15 pm
Posts: 48
daverude wrote:
MarkL wrote:
daverude wrote:
Megofan posted:
Quote:
just found this out: bozung the thief (aka doug dennis) receives mail at michigan. their property assessor says this lot belongs to PEARSON HERBERT F. The same name has another address in this town and a PHONE NUMBER: (734) 663-7193. Call and harass the shit out of the thief.


If I were you, I wouldn't call & harass Herbert F. Pearson. He might only be the landlord.....


...and he might be the thief.


What if he isn't?


What if he is?


Top
 Profile  
 
Padilla
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:38 am
Posts: 1843
Location: Going in Woolton's backdoor.
The better question is........... what if he is a ninja???


Top
 Profile  
 
pissed at justin bozung
 Post subject: Don't worry - I've got his address
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:21 am
Posts: 1
It would be nice to know the address of brianwilson7477.
That way everyone he's upset can send him a 'token' of their appreciation.


Top
 Profile  
 
Andrey
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:42 pm
Posts: 3440
Location: Veliky Novgorod, Russia
pissed at justin bozung wrote:
NEVER trade or even think about trying to work with this worthless scumbag. He is a liar a cheat and a thief. I just wish I had seen the other posts before I sent some things to him. I waited for MONTHS and never got anything more than excuses. Most people are honest when trading. HE/SHE is NOT. Liar, thief.


This post was moved from a separate topic, then topic was deleted.


Top
 Profile  
 
Andrey
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:42 pm
Posts: 3440
Location: Veliky Novgorod, Russia
pissed at justin bozung wrote:
This scumbag needs to get a life instead of screwing with others. I tried a "trade" with this moron - and got nothing in return. Someday I'll find the Boz - until then, enjoy the free CD's and DVD's you've STOLEN from honest people.

His excuse is either "I'm too busy" or "My wife just lost her job" or "I'm behind and it SUCKS!"

It's too bad we didn't know about this thief BEFORE we all wasted our time and money and resources.

I got your number and I'll see you soon. PROMISE.


Padilla wrote:
And again I had thought this had stopped, and I never did get his pager number!!!!


pissed at justin bozung wrote:
THANK YOU for "ripping off" Justin Bozo. I hope you SMilE every time you think about it - I know I do. Justin deserves every nasty call, letter, email and surprise he gets. I will post this on another line as well - but the eBay name this putrid rag had (dougdennis12) is no more. "It" is no longer a registered user. I'm sure this worm will find a way to subvert the eBay system and "sell" to others soon enough. He will be caught though.

alfienoakes101 - you are the KING of the board for a week. Anyone second the motion?

Instant Karma's gonna get you Bozung. Just wait and see.


pissed at justin bozung wrote:
on eBay. He/it is no longer a registered user. Keep watching for him people, this snowballer will find a way to get back on eBay and screw others out of CD's, DVD's and anything else he can. Hey Bozo - how's your wife? Did she find a job yet? If so, I'm sure we can all expect our things in the mail this week - right? Yea - right. Are you all rested up from your long hours at work? If so, we can all expect our materials - right? Yea, right.


mr45rpm wrote:
HOLY CRAP

I thought i was the only one ripped off by this bastard.
I have a " trade " with him back in June
And this piece of shit took me for 30 dvds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and then just the other day i was board and searched for his name
his name is justin bozung
aka doug dennis12
aka stanhartman

I cannot believe the track record this loser has, I will be driving up through his home ground around christmas time, and planning on visiting him. ( JUSTIN I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS!!!!!!! ) PIECE OF SHIT!

anyhow, I have a great idea on how to get back
however is interested drop me a line via my email or private message!

i have this guys work phone number if any body wants it!!!!
just email me for it!!!!

it's mr45rpm1977@yahoo.com
or just private message me
I have a plan for all of us HONEST traders to get what we deserve!!!

his day will come

instant karma is gonna get your ass, justin!
paybacks are a bitch, asshole!!
rot in hell


These posts were moved from separate topics, then topics was deleted.
Please DON'T create more separate topics. You have a place about Justin Bozung here!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
angelo_bordone
 Post subject: Re: [PLEASE BEWARE!]: brianwilson7477 (aka Justin Bozung)
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:36 pm
Posts: 1
perci96, I would be glad to be in contact with you. I am always glad to be in contact with real music fans that are fair to every other fans. What are your favourite bands/musicians? Mine is Joe Jackson. Greetings from Germany

Angelo Bordone (angeloB)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group