BootlegZone

Made for and by bootleg lovers
It is currently Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
juane1l
 Post subject: Re: Anybody knows "Monkey"?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:07 am 

been away, I haven't seen you in awhile how've you been, herd you change your style do I care, since we grew up differently, don't seem the same, seems you lost your feel for me, well lets leave it alone, hell we can't see eye to eye, there ain't no good guy, there aint no bad guy there's only you and me and we just disagree...

I put that there in memory of Monkey, he was my last trade, I was his, we were chatting when he said I feel dizzy, some time later I got message from his brother who saw my chat was the last one he had, and replied to me Monkey has passed on. As I write this I have tears in my eyes. He was a guy who believed in second chances, mostly because he knew what strive he himself had to make for redemption. Now almost a year later, I’m still not ready to truly write how grateful I was to have him as a new friend.

Now we all know how transient life is, so as I did that night, and I ask you to do with me, let take a sip of that vintage brew, with the old familiar refrain tip or hat, spill to remember, then take a sip again.

Gas is good when it smells like Ham
--PowerQueef

TJT
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:30 am 

Location: Away in the Mind, beyond the finite, lives another Magician...
juane1l wrote:
Now we all know how transient life is, so as I did that night, and I ask you to do with me, let take a sip of that vintage brew, with the old familiar refrain tip or hat, spill to remember, then take a sip again.

:beer:

bipbop13
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:43 pm 

thread locked. It had been unposted in since december, and isaiah only wanted to stir trouble. :thx:

Where I Do Movie Reviews (not for the kids)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8